Thursday, January 18, 2024

Hello friends!



It's been a while since I have been involved with a blog and it will take some time to get used to. I miss the interaction a blog brings and the networking also! Back in "the day" it seemed so much easier. "We" were all on eBay in various artist groups where we sold together once a month, and were able to chat about art, family, business, etc., but everything evolves I suppose, and i'm ready for the challenge!!

On July 3, 2022, while at the beach, I was struck by a minivan while in the middle of the sidewalk.  It still seems unreal.  

It took a solid year to recover to my new normal, which I am blessed to say could have been so much worse!  During that down time, I regained a solid perspective of what is important in life, and with that came a whole lot of inspiration to create love and healing through my hands.  I am thankful for the opportunity to get back into what I love most, and that is living a creative and purposeful life.

Cheers to new-ish beginnings!!




1 Comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Welcome back. So sorry to read about your accident, but so glad you're with us. ~Robin~