Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

My beautiful stocking from TDIPT sister, Valerie of The Wooden Acorn. This stocking is all wool, flawless, and lined with a beautiful fabric! Thank you Valerie!
Perfect Banner by Ivonne of Crackling Crows!
My handmade, Santa doll from Nonnie.


My bathroom





A grouping of things, including my awesome santa from Prim and Proper Folks! He's standing on the ledge here, next to the star.

Kitty prints

My frugal "williamsburg" wreath...princess pine with added faux fruit


My button Snowman

Lillyputs Art Elfie

More of my bath and my little buddy, Miller

Front door

Drieds from the nephew

Diane Duda of Duda Daze's santa print and my hubby's childhood ornie hanging below..

View from the loft

My bath
View from kitchen

The living room loft

Mantel

My boys

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

some rare and unusual Christmas treasures! lucky chickadee!
★Linda★
Please check out my post 'I'M ON A MISSION'--make your blog more reader friendly! :)

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Everything looks Amazing!!
Tam

Town Common Folk Art said...

Hi! Love your blog, pics are great! I just ordered the olde wool santa! We are kindred spirits! Happy Holidays!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Merry Christmas Annie. Hope you had the most wonderful day.
~Nan