Friday, October 15, 2010

Simply Primitives October 15th Offerings

Hello Friends!

Meet James. He is our mascot this week at Simply Primitives. He is 13" tall and made from my own pattern.

His head is paper mache, and he has a real gourd stem on top. I've painted him out in layers to achieve depth and texture, and given him simple features.

His jumpsuit is made from this festive holiday fabric that I just love! And i've given him a polka dot ruffle to compliment his suit.

He stands on his own wood base, and carries a hand formed Jack.




If you don't absolutely love litte James, please send him straight back to his momma, and she will gladly refund you. :)

Primitive Halloween Sign

Here is a nice sign that I created using two stencils and some hand painting. I've distressed and antiqued it as well.


Head on over to Simply Primitives and check out all of the wonderful things the artists have made this month! Simply Primitives

Happy Day!

No comments: