Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Hello friends!

Before I head to the studio, where i'll be locked in for the next few days, I wanted to keep you current in the Chickadee world.

My First Class!

Being held at Meeting House Fabrics in Wales, MA.

Click HERE to go to her blog!(she's new to blogging, and just started this! Send her a comment to let her know she's doing a good job!)

We'll be doing a primitive belsnickel, done in all wool, with a clay face and a burlap backpack. I created this pattern, similar to my other Belsnickel,specifically for this class. Just one seat open!



Chickadee Chalkware!

I've always loved chalkware pieces. So i decided to try my hand at pouring my own! Here is a peek at my very first piece that I created start to finish! Cute size on these too! Great for hanging on a cupboard, etc..


November 1rst! Colonial Christmas open house at the TDIPT Mercantile. Please click HERE for more info! I have some gorgeous, Marcus Bros. Colonial Christmas fabric that i'll be putting to good use for the event!

Next, I am now offering patterns at the Chickadee Annex. All shipping on patterns at the Annex is free, and always will be. Click HERE to see the Pattern of the Week!

Finally, before I slip away into my "cream colored abyss" that is my studio, I will share the two boys that I will be working on.

Walter is a pumpkin who is dressing as a bunny for Halloween.

He's fairly bossy, and is pressing for a feather collar and a solid black jumpsuit with holiday sneakers.

Moomoo is a sweetheart. He'll be standing, wearing either this ivory color in a jumpsuit style, or a brown with multicolored dot.



Once again, thank you for stopping by and staying connected with me! I appreciate you doing so!

Hugs and happiness...

Annie-boo

4 comments:

Doreen said...

What fun Annie...SO wish I could attend!

Wishing you much success..you will do beautifully!

Hugs, Doreen

TDIPT Mercantile said...

Annie...I LOVE LOVE LOVE yourm chalkware Santa! You're the BEST!

TDIPT Mercantile said...

Didn't realize this was all in one post. Your Belsnickle is wonderful Annie, and those who are able to take your class are the fortunate ones indeed! I truly admire your work :)

Chickadee Primitives said...

Thank you!!