Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Simply Primitive Portraits

Hello friends!

It's just about that time again, when I need to get my art together for my wonderful online galleries.

These portraits will be available on the 15th, on Simply Primitives.

First, it's been a long time, but I was inspired to do a new painting. Tessa was painted on stretched canvas, and has been lightly distressed and antiqued to add this patina.



I absolutely love this frame, with its rope moulding. I think it suits this portrait perfectly. Painting is 8 x 10, and the frame adds about 2.5" on all sides.





Giclee Reproduction of Ella (limited)

Ella was reproduced onto heavy, watercolor paper at a giclee studio. She is in this nice, tabletop frame that i feel compliments her well. Measures 5x7 without the frame.





Thanks a bunch for staying connected with me through my blog. Hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs
Annie

2 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, as always!!!

Tam

clgreaney said...

I Love your art.. I will definitely stay tuned into your blog for future additions.. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work. ~Hugs~

Cassie