Sunday, February 14, 2010

February Offerings on Simply Primitives

I am longing for Spring! I bet you all are too, especially if you're a New Englander!!

I waited for supplies I needed for my Early Works piece, but to my dismay, they haven't come. So i will be on vacation from the site this month. Please go by and enjoy the beautiful things created by my "sisters" though. They are all unique and amazing!

Peekaboo Bunny is my first offering for Simply Primitives. I am selling the pattern as well, if you want to give him a whirl. He is as cute as a button, and perfect for Spring and Easter decor.


Photobucket

Photobucket

And I love this tissue box. Inspired by the vintage graphic added to it, painted in a soft, seafoam green, with a white ruffle for fun. Great for Easter, and you could use it through the Spring as well..all year if you have a chic or victorian home.






Hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs

1 comment:

Dana said...

Annie, I just adore your little Peek-A-Boo Bunny! His teeth and eyes ... they are so cute!

Sorry about your supplies not arriving on time for your other project.

Here's to the coming of SPRING!!!

xo,
Dana