Monday, February 22, 2010

Birds of a Feather Group Auction on FEEbay



Sometimes you need a kick in the behind. And my group, very eloquently did that for me...without even knowing it.

To Dwell In Primitive Thymes (TDIPT) is doing a group listing on ebay. All things with wings, and especially birds.

I was looking at the items already listed, and I was drooling. I just might have to make a few unforseen purchases this week! Everything is so lovely!

Here is my piece:

Photobucket

So run, don't walk, over to FEEbay, today through the 21rst, and type in TDIPT in the search engine to see all of the winged beauties! Here's the link: TDIPT on EBAY

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

FEEbay! I LOVE that! So appropriate! (THE TDIPT stuff is lovely, though.)

Dana said...

Annie, I've always been a fan of your portraits ... but this one is just too too cool. :~) I love the bluebird ... wishing you all the best with your auction. I've not mustered the courage to attempt FEEbay again. ;~)

xoxo

Carolee said...

Feebay is right!! My fees are about half a very nice car payment at the moment - ugh.

Love your work, and your new pup is just adorable! Rescue dogs make the best companions. So happy you found each other. :)

~ Carolee