Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mid-Month Offerings

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
- George Eliot

Photobucket

I'm so happy to be putting out pumpkins and dressing The Nestled Inn up for Fall! Love it!!

For Early Works this month, I painted up a Fall inspired portrait of a Luna pumpkin gal, dressed to the nines. And made a pinkeep or accent pillow too. Click here to visit the gallery! Early Works

Photobucket


And for Simply Primitives, I created two, pretty, Fall inspired pieces; a candle box filled with dried Flax, and a pantry box filled with beeswax pumpkin ornaments and small gourds. Click here to visit the gallery! Simply Primitives

Photobucket

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

melgooch said...

Is it really, really fall? I love your photos - they are so inspiring. Hope to see you at your show!

michelle Sylvia said...

Annie!

Your blog looks great!!! I LOVE it! I also LOVE the pumpkin Girl Portrait. Can I order one? How much is she?

Hugs,
Tink

Annie said...

Sorry Tink, she's got a new home, and she was a one of a kind. But thank you! xox

michelle Sylvia said...

Please make more paintings!!

If you ever do another or make a print of her, let me know.

xoxoxoxoxo