Friday, March 27, 2009

April showers bring may flowers!

Happy Spring Everyone!

I was just outside this morning, drinking my coffee, while Marshall did his potty training, and noticed my perennials are sprouting!!! I'm new to gardening, and we just put our lawn in last year, after living in dirt and rocks for five years, so the green popping through gets me giddy!

This coming wednesday is April first, and my friends are all working hard to get ready for some nice, Spring offerings. Make sure to stop by, to all of the links listed under "find my work here", on April Fools, to look at the nice work these gals do.

In the meantime, Marshall and I will continue to work on his "obedience" haha, and my perennials will continue to make me smile.

2 comments:

Rachael Kinnison said...

HI Annie~
Ohh look at that little 'pot'.....I see Marshal has his Mum wrapped around his little paw, as it should be! Have a great weekend Dear~ been thinking about you
xoxoxo rachael

Martha said...

I dunno what I love more, the face of that sweet little puppy or your work. . .maybe both!
You will love your flowers when they come up and the grass! But then there is the task of mowing. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass the feeling of a plush lawn under my feet-minus shoes!
♥ Martha