Monday, December 1, 2008

HoHOHOE

I'm having so much fun getting decorated for Christmas. I chuckle each time I think about putting up a tree this year. I have 6 monkeys in the house. Frank and Willie make up 5, and Mr. Bibbles is one monkey by himself...and that's only because he doesn't come upstairs much anymore.

So my family left, and Willie is mourning, because he fell in love with Nonnie, our 94 (today) year old grandmother. I never saw Willie give that much sincere affection to anything, other than his food.

Happy Birthday Nonnie!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Happy Holidays everyone! Drink lots of eggnog!

11 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Happy birthday Nonnie!!! May you see many many more!!!

Tee hee hee on your 5 little monkies!!! Can't wait to hear of their adventures in Christmas town!!! hee hee!!
Happy Monday!!
Stacey

Doreen said...

Happy Birthday Nonnie!!!!

Love your offerings this month on HARTS!!

Hugs my friend
D

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Happy Birthday Nonnie!!! Aboo, I love all your offerings! Especially your paper mache Santa. :> )

P.S. Give all your furbabies a squeeze from their "aunt" Peanut.

Wings and Paws Primitives said...

HI cutie!!! Happy Happy Birthday to Nonnie!!! How wonderful!!
Give all the monkeys a little love from me too.... Aren't furry babies just the best Annie!!! Talk to you soon Chickadeedeedeee....
Hugs, Mo

The Paisley Studio/Sarah McNamara said...

Happy Belated Brthday to your Nonnie, Annie.

Love all your stuff, as always.

Sarah

bluejeanprimitives said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nonnie!!!!

Jean :)

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Just stopping by with a little Merry Christmas for you and your family Annie!! I hope you have a wonderful week full of family and fun!! Keep warm!! hee hee!!

Merry Christmas!!
Stace

BB said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Nonnie...

Merry Christmas Miss Annie....I hope you and all of your monkey's had a great day full of love, laughter and egg nog!!!

I'll catch up with you next year...harharharhar!!

Happy New Year Chickie....I love ya ...

Hugs,
Betsy

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Annie,
Wishing you well!

Many Hugs,
Jackie

Big Blog Collection said...

Hi, we love your blog and would like to offer you to list it in our blog collection at http://www.bigblogcollection.com

bluejeanprimitives said...

Anniegirl... stop by my blog when you get a chance... and blame Mo.

Jean :)