Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays...

Hope you all have a magical holiday season filled with health and happiness!

I love the snow, because it somewhat covers up the unfinished foundation and our temporary steps...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pumpernickel is as cozy as a kitten inside this old Oak...

Photobucket

UH OH...Mr. Frank is on the prowl! Pumpernickel better stay put~!

Photobucket

Knee Deep!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Peep Peep!

Photobucket

Sugar Frosted Please~

Photobucket

pretty

My Tom-girl in pink...her sister in her birthday suit

Photobucket

Nature's gifts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. Bibbles has a list!

Photobucket

Silly Pic of the brat ~

Photobucket

As my Deedee has always said, "Stay snug as a bug in a rug"

See you next year!

11 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Annie dear, What perfect Christmas pictures..with nature , snow and your sweet babes..
Merry Christmas to you ...
fondly, deena

CARole said...

I love the NESTLED INN sign!! and got a good chuckle at your rabbit's list. Pictures called "sugar please" were lovely. Have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new 2008, Annie.
Carole

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

What beautiful pics Aboo! Oh that Mr. Bibbles cracks me up. :> )
Merry Christmas to you, your hubs and all your critters!
God bless,
~Peanut

Rachael said...

Merry M*E*R*R*Y* Christmas Annie! Hope you & Deron & Mr Bibbles & Mr Frank & pups have a wonderful holiday~ and an AMAZEING New Year! Your home is beautiful as expected~ snug as a bug in a rug!

Cook said...

What wonderful pictures A-Boo! Love seeing your decorations and the family :)
wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
x0
Cookie

Sylvia Anderson said...

Simply magical Annie! :) Thank you for sharing your lovely home and all it's charms with us! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Dixie Redmond said...

Hey, Annie - my Maine family uses the phrase "snug as a bug in a rug", too! I wish you were closer - I would love to meet you and see the Nestled Inn in person!

Sharon Stevens said...

OMG Annie!! You house is AWESOME and better yet is where it's located! I love the surroundings and especially the snow. I agree with Deena, the snow and the nature, what more could you ask for!!
Hugs,
Sharon

Lorraine said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
Happy New Year!!

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing your home, babies and nature pics Annie....just lovely! You have as much snow as I do....
Wishing you a successful and Happy New Year!

Lana said...

Annie ~ everything is just beautiful! Happy New Year!