Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Doll and a Cat

A Doll:

I bought this doll on ebay, with the intention of painting her up. I dug through my flea market doll clothes stash, and found this cute top! And I remembered I had a pair of pantiloons that I made from an old linen...so she's lookin' so cute now! I just love her! So tiny!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Cat:

Before you see the pictures, note that I have a sign on my house that says, "This house gaurded by shotgun 5 days a week. You guess which 5" Ha ha...well that's not true, that's a sign my grandparents used to have on their little house. I always loved that...

Anyway, Mr. Frank is so gorgeous, I dont want anyone to get any funny ideas about trying to kidnap him...but here he is, showing off his lovely spots. ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

OK, Annie. I am absolutely IN LOVE with that baby doll you painted!! She is so precious!! She had been waiting all her little life for you to come along and give her those sweet eyes and smile. And Frank. What a sweetie, how could you not just love that cutie pie? xxoo, Dawn

CARole said...

Hi Annie. It's me, Carole, owner of your Helen Keller doll. Love the doll you rescued, she loolks very happy now with new face and threads. Frank, well, what else can i say, he's wonderful. Looks like a mini tiger.

Blair Creek Cabin said...

Oh Annie girl...little Frankie is "little" no more. I can't believe how much he's grown. Squeeze him for me!
my best,
Sherry

Wendy said...

Wow ANnie! You did a fabulous job painting your found dolly...love her! And look at Mr. Frank what a ham :0 --- he's adorable! And your painting....simply outstanding!

Suzanne said...

I love your new painting Annie, and the frame is great with it. Mr. Frank is great too! :)

Lorraine said...

That painting is wonderful, as usual!!! You did good with your dollie too!

Gotta love Frank:o)!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Annie,
Outstanding! Love the dollie! I am always so taken with your creations. And as far as Frank goes, well, dear one, all I can say is, coo coo ca choo! He really is the cat's meow. Wonder how he and Dinah would get along. Love his spots!
Blondie

SweetAnnee said...

Love it all..that Frankie is a sweet heart.

your painting is so awesome girl..

Deena

Sylvia Anderson said...

The doll turned out so neat Annie!! You did a great job painting her face, and the clothes are perfect for her! Frank as always, is showing off for the camera...what a sweetie he is!

Susan Walker said...

OMGOsh..what a cutie pie he is! Who could resist snuggling up with such a handsome fella! Susan

Lana said...

Annie, That doll is precious! You painted her face??? It looks so old! But I shouldn't be surprised ~ you are one talented lady!

the magpie said...

oh yooooooooooo-hooooooooooo!!!! Taaaaaaaaagerooooooooooo!!!! :)

YOU'RE IT!! (go check my blog)

AND you're a a fabulous arteest!! :)