Monday, July 16, 2007

Frank

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have now given up on my heart attack sessions each time Frankie climbs up onto the beams. I have realized that there is nothing I can do. He's a cat, and unless I build walls, he will get to them.

SO here he sits, 6 feet above my head, watching me cook supper for his two sisters. Yes...I cook for my dogs. Ground turkey...very rare.

This leads me to tell you a story about what happened while MOMMY was away at the workshop last week.

For some reason, MR. Frank is infatuated with the fridge. One night, while cooking supper, I heard him crying, and he was on the bottom shelf.

So as I left for Vermont, I kindly reminded my DH about this infatuation...to which he replied the typical..."Honey, don't worry. He won't get into the fridge or the blender or the toilet...relax."

And the call came in on Saturday at 4:30. "Frankie is fine...but he'd been in the fridge for 9 and a half hours."

13 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Frankie is adorable sitting up on his perch...

the whole fridge thing would have me a nervous wreck!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Holy smokes!!! 9 1/2 hours?!! I think the next time you leave hubs in charge, put a lil' sweater on Mr. Frank before you walk out the door. :)
Geez, I hope Mr. Bibbles doesn't like the toaster oven! :)
~Peanut

Michelle Sylvia said...

Poor Little Frank!!!! He must have used up one of his nine! That is a long time for a little kitty....bad babysitter bad! :0)

Hugs,
Tink

Lorraine said...

That Frank!!!

Rachael said...

Ohhh Poor Mr Frank! Did he eat anything whilst in there???? Next picture of your kitchen, may have a kitty door...on the fridge? XOXOXOXO

Dixie Redmond said...

Oh, MY. Poor Mr. Frank. Is Mr. Annieboo in time-out?

Dixie

CraBBy GaBBy said...

Too Funny..Husbands will never change....they never listen...
love the pics and the story..
heidi

SweetAnnee said...

That Frankie he's some crazy kind of CAT!!
omg.
dEena

Glad he's ok.

Suzanne said...

Silly Mr. Frank!
Glad he is ok,...now that Mommy is home!

Lana said...

The Adventures of Mr. Frank... to be continued... lol!
I'm so glad he's ok Annie!

Lana

Wendy said...

OMG Annie! That same thing happened to me with my cat being trapped in the frig....although I'm told (cough-cough) that she was not in there for as long as your Frankie was.... MEN!

CARole said...

my mouth just flew open!!!! Why are men so irresponsible? Gosh, i can't go 9 hours without going into the frig. One thing is for sure, hubby wasn't snacking. I am at the beach, and just got off the phone with my dh, he said, it seemed so stuffy in the house, then he realized, duh, he needed to open the windows! helloow! Don't we just love them. Where would they be without us? LOL

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

giggling and giggling and giggling . . .
that is some cat!